豚肉のしょうが焼き Ginger Pork Saute
Pork loin thinly sliced 400g
8 green asparagus stalks
1 Tbsp sugar
2 Tabsp mirin
2 Tabsp sake
4 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp finely minced fresh ginger
1. Cut pork slices in half.
2. Break off the woody ends and peel the lower part
of asparagus, cut into 5cm lengths, and boil in lightly
3. Combine ginger sauce ingredients.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan, saute pork(spreading evenly)
till brown on both sides. Add asparagus and saute briefly.
Sprinkle with pepper.
5. Add sauce and stir to coat pork and asparagus.
6. Arrange pork and asparagus on serving plates.