サケの混ぜご飯 Mixed Rice with Salmon and Pickles
●Ingredients (4 servings)
Rice 2 cups 360g
2 slices salted salmon(100g)
8 green shiso leaves
Nori seaweed toasted
2 Tbsp shibazuke
2 Tbsp white sesame seeds toasted
★Shibazuke is a type of pickle from the Kyoto region,
consisting of chopped eggplant, ginger, myoga, and red
1. Cook rice
2. Broil both sides of the salted salmon and flake into small pieces.
Discard bones and skin.
3. Cut shiso leaves into fine strips, soak in cold water and drain.
4. Tea nori seaweed into small pieces.
5. Combine hot rice, salted salmom, shibazuke pickles and sesame seeds, and mix well.
6. Serve in bowls with nori and shiso leaves sprinkled on top.